Goodwell Impact Belgium II
Goodwell Impact Belgium II is a feeder fund supporting Goodwell’s investments in inclusive businesses across the African continent. Designed specifically for Belgian investors, it represents the interests of family offices and private investors who commit at least EUR 250,000, allowing them to invest in our uMunthu II fund alongside institutional investors. Incorporated in Q2 2022, uMunthu II invests in scalable businesses that improve access to basic goods and services for underserved people in sub-Saharan Africa.
The information contained on this website:
1) should not be considered as an offer, or solicitation, to invest in any of the investments or funds mentioned herein, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation; and
2) is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to provide you with specific advice with respect to your financial, investment, tax, legal or accounting matters. For information specific to your situation you should consult your advisor or other appropriate investment, legal or accounting professionals.
The funds detailed on this website:
1) can be marketed in certain jurisdictions only. It is your responsibility to be aware of the applicable laws and regulations of your country of residence;
2) are not registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, nor the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, and therefore may not directly or indirectly be offered or sold in the United States of America or any of its states, territories, possessions or other areas subject to its jurisdiction or to or for the benefit of a United States Person; and
3) may be subject to marketing restrictions pursuant to the EU Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (2011/61/EU)) (the “Directive”) as implemented by a EU member state. No fund will be offered in any member state to the extent that the fund: (i) is permitted to be marketed into the relevant member state pursuant to article 42 of the Directive (as implemented into local law); or (ii) can otherwise be lawfully offered or sold (including at the initiative of investors). In the case of any conflict between this notice and any notices in respect of marketing restrictions in individual member states set out in any document accessible through this website, this notice shall prevail.